Creative Guru. Adventure-Seeker. Prog-Lover
Megan Christine Harrell hails from the lovely suburban metropolis of Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, the esteemed hometown of rock legend, Bret Michaels, and a place where one needn’t be surprised to see a lone cow wandering the streets.
She believes that design so greatly transcends making pretty things.
Design is a passion. Design a lifestyle. Design is an unspoken language. From the most simplistic brands, to the most fresh and innovative products – when done well, design is the language that allows us to so effortlessly engage with the things we love in the world around us.
It was her love of design that took her to Penn State University, but her love of music that landed her on the Sunset Strip, and since then, she’s been fortunate enough to have gotten her feet wet in all ends of the design industry. When she’s not designing, you can find her on the road, slingin’ merchandise for Steve Hackett or reading true crime novels with her cat, Beezow.
On Her Playlist
- Opeth – Sorceress
- Mazzy Star – So Tonight That I Might See
- Steven Wilson – 41/2
- Riverside – Eye of the Soundscape
- Carrie Underwood – Storyteller
IN HER LIBRARY
- Dan Harris – 10 Percent Happier
- Ann Rule – The Stranger Beside Me
- John Knowles – The Collector
- Shannon Kaiser – Find Your Happy
- Hugleiker Dagsson – I Hate Dolphins
On Her QUEUE
- American Horror Story Roanoke
- Grace & Frankie
- Crazy Ex Girlfriend
- 48 Hours